The Year 2s have had a very busy week! They have completed lots of exciting activities as part of the ‘Glitter and Glow’ topic. The children have been focusing on learning about fireworks celebrations. They have completed lots of tasks, including:
* learning about the firework safety code and creating their own safety posters
* listening about the story of Guy Fawkes and sequencing the events on a timeline
* designing their own rockets
* writing in Welsh about things they like on bonfire night
* making firework pictures and finding totals using Cuisenaire rods.
What a busy week we’ve had in Year 2!