Our purpose is to promote the Welsh Language and to inform staff, governors, pupils and parents on our progress in working towards achieving our Silver Siarter Iaith.
- Look through our school blog for evidence on what other classes have been doing linked to welsh.
- Play Kahoot as a drilling session with Year 3.
- Set up opportunities for other classes to link up, via Teams, to develop the Welsh language.
- Set up a Criw group via HWB to share ideas with the Primary cluster
Information & Resources
Week 1- 15/9/2022
- First, we introduced our selves and talked about what we would be doing in the future.
- Then ,we went outside and took our pictures for the wall display.
Week 2- 22/9/2022
- First, we introduced our chair, vice chair, sectary and our treasurer.
- Next, we talked about why we should join the Urdd and what activities are included.
- Then, we each got a sheet with a plain t-shirt that we had to design for the Urdd.
Week 3- 29/9/2022
- First, we told everybody what we were going to be doing in todays session.
- Then, we did the register.
- After, we all did our t-shirt designs for the Urdd.
Week 4 & 5
- No pupil voice groups due to class photographs/staff absence.
Week 6: 18/10/22
- First, we discussed what we would be doing in todays session.
- Then, we got into groups.
- After, we all went outside. Group 1 went to the top of the yard, group 2 went on the pitch, and others went to the bottom of the yard.
- Then, we all played different Welsh games. e.g. what’s the time Mr. Wolf in Welsh, Welsh Jenga and Welsh animals.
Week 7: 27/10/22
- First, Miss Evans showed us a presentation with questions about the Criw Cymraeg that we had to answer.
- Next, we had a vote to decide if we are making a mascot or a banner, but we decided on both.