The Summer Enterprise Challenge is for anyone aged 16 or under in Wales with a great idea that could be a business or help the community
The Big Ideas Wales Family Enterprise Summer Challenge is for any young person in Wales aged 16 or under who has had an idea during the lockout that could one day turn into a business, solve a problem or help the community. No idea is too small!
Who can take part?
Anyone aged 16 or under, living in Wales, can take part. Applicants are welcome to recruit family members to help (remembering social distancing!)
Are there prizes?
- The best entry will receive £100 to a charity of their choice
- Everyone will receive a certificate of achievement
What needs to be done?
Send ONE of the following (in Welsh, English or bilingually)
- Short video (no more than 90 seconds). It can be a sketch, rap, animation or song
- (using any platform of your choice, maximum 50mb)
- PowerPoint of no more than 4 slides
Where does it need to be sent?
Applicants simply upload the idea – photo of poster, video or Powerpoint slides to www.bigideas.wales/summerchallenge
The winning entry will be announced on 30 September and a collection of all the BIG ideas will be displayed on the Big Ideas Wales website, www.bigideas.wales.
The judges will be real entrepreneurs and will be looking for applications showing entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and fun!